UNN Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session and How to Apply
UNN Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session and How to Apply – This is to bring to the notice of the general public that the Application Forms for admission into the degree Programme of University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN is now available online for the 2021/2022 academic session.
NOTE: UNN post UTME screening exercise for the 2021/2022 academic session is yet to commence. Hope you will like to know immediately the form is out. Stay tuned and keep visiting this page as it would be updated ones the form is out.
Candidates Eligible for UNN Post UTME.
Candidates who chose UNN in the 2017 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 200 or above for screening
University of Nigeria, Nsukka requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
How to Apply for UNN Post UTME.
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
Process Flow for Post-UTME Registration
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2017/2021 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB) Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level 1
- O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print acknowledgment Slip.