NYSC Registration Requirement 2021 | NYSC Camp Requirement
NYSC registration requirement at NYSC Camp are those basic things you need as a corps member to carry along when going to the camp before thinking of any other thing. These are the essential and basic requirements which are compulsory to carry along with you to the camp.
We have spent a lot of time to gather the comprehensive list of all NYSC registration requirements which corps members must take to the NYSC camp. The list of items are mentioned below but not limited to:
- Valid Student Identity Card – (Original and photocopies)
- Certificate /Statement of Result from your School (Original and 6 Photocopies)
- Prospective Corps members should go to Camp with Functional Account Number and Bank Verification Number (BVN) to facilitate online payment of entitlements.
- For Medical Doctor, Pharmacist or an Optometrist you will be expected to bring along original of your registration certificate with the Nigerian Medical Council, Pharmacist Board or Optometrist Registration Council and evidence of completion of housemanship or internship.
- NYSC Call-up letter (Original and 6 photocopies)
- Recent Passport Photograph – WHITE BACKGROUND (24 copies)
- Compulsory medical certificate from a government or military hospital showing health status.
At the camp the form will be given to you and your passport will be attached to it, fill them correctly. After registration, you will be issued with your State Code Number in form of a pin. This will safe as your PIN throughout your Service Year.
Kits you will be given in the Camp
With the above listed items and documents you will successfully do your registration and orientation in the camp. After the orientation you will be given NYSC kits which includes;
- 2 round neck loosely fitted white T-shirts,
- 2 pair of white shorts, One NYSC crested vest,
- A pair of NYSC khaki (Jacket, Belt and trousers),
- A crested NYSC cap, a pair of Jungle boots,
- A pair of NYSC white tennis shoes.
1. ROUND-NECKED WHITE T-SHIRTS: This is highly recommended in the camp as it is the only outfit worn everyday in camp throughout your 3 weeks.
2. WHITE SHORTS: This is highly recommended, NYSC would give 2 pairs of shorts. You can go along with extra pairs to be on the safe side.
3. WHITE TENNIS SHOES/ WHITE SOCKS: Recommended for you one pair of rubber and one pair of leather tennis shoes.
4. PROVISIONS: The best provision to make yourself comfortable and less stressed is allowed.
5. TOILETRIES: Recommend antiseptics, insecticides, towel, sanitary pads, to keep you free from infections and skin reactions.
6. MOSQUITO NET: To prevent malaria go along with your mosquito net and use it effectively.
7. CASH: You are advised to go to the NYSC camp with at least #25,000 and also with your ATM card in order not to be stranded.
8. RECHARGEABLE LAMPS/ TORCHLIGHT: For morning drills at 5am and at night after lights out.
9. PADLOCKS: You are advised to lock your boxes and bags to avoid lost of items like ID card, ATM card etc.
10. REMEMBER: bed sheets, Pillow Cases, Pillow, Power bank, pain relief drugs, antibiotics etc