FUTA Post UTME Form 2021 and How to Apply
FUTA Post UTME Form 2021 and How to Apply – This is to acknowledge the general public that application forms for admission into the degree Programme Federal University of Technology, Akure is now available online for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Candidates Eligible for FUTA Post UTME.
- Candidates who chose FUTA in the 2021 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 or above for screening.
- Federal University of Technology, Akure requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission. FUTA will not consider candidates with “Awaiting Results”.
How to Apply for FUTA Post UTME
- Visit any bank branch that is on the eTranzact Platform Nationwide
- First Bank
- Access Bank
- Diamond Bank Plc
- GT Bank
- Keystone Bank
- First City Monument Bank
- Heritage Enterprise Bank
- Sterling Bank
- Mainstreet Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Union Bank
- Stanbic IBTC
- Skye Bank
- Citi Bank
- Unity Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- First Bank
- Complete a Bank Deposit Teller indicating your details:
- UTME Registration Number
- Full Name
- Note: Write your UTME Registration number and Full name correctly as it appears on Jamb Result Slip
- Instead of the account number, indicate:
- FUTA Post-UTME Screening (For UTME Candidates) or
- FUTA Post-UTME Screening (For DE Candidates)
- Make a total payment of N2,000.00 (exclusive of bank commission/charges)
- In addition to the above payment, candidates are required to pay the sum of N3,000.00(for FUTA Post-UTME Past questions and Result checking).
- Please note that full payment for these items are required for completion and submission of the application form.
- Obtain the eTranzact Payment Receipts after payment.
- Confirm your application payments(i.e #2000 for POST-UTME Screening and #3000 POST-UTME Past questions+Result Checking) by supplying your UTME Number and Confirmation Order Number and click on “Confirm Application Payment” one after the other
If confirmations above are successful, you will be allowed to log in to your application.
- Login with your UTME Number and fill the application form accordingly.
After filling your application form you must upload your passport and finalize your application to print your acknowledgment slip
- Please Note that your screening schedule( that is your screening date, screening batch, screening time) will be sent to your phone number and email address via SMS and mail soonest.
The venue of the screening exercise is the FUTA Digital Research Centre, “Obanla campus”, The Federal University of Technology, Akure.
FUTA Post UTME Form 2021 and How to Apply – Candidates are NOT allowed to bring cell phones or any other electronic gadget into the examination hall.
Candidates are requested, in their own interest, to have a feel (practice of the computer-based test by visiting Practice Test Page) Take your Practise Test Here
For more information or clarification or other issues, candidates can visit the University website or call 08076981207, 08068209911 AND 08118770353
NOTE: Any UTME candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Computer-Based Screening Exercise will NOT be considered for admission in the University.
NOTE: FUTA Post UTME Form 2021 is not yet out online, This page will be updated immediately the form is out.